Now that we’ve given you tips on formatting your invitations, we will tell you how to assemble the various pieces in your invitation suite!
- Your invitation lays face up as the bottom piece.
- Slip your reply card under it’s envelope flap (be sure to affix first class postage to the front of your reply envelope). It will be placed address side down so the reply card text faces up.
- Layer the other inserts (reception card, map or directions, and reply set) on top of the invitation with the largest item at the bottom and smallest item on top.
- Insert all pieces into inner envelope with the top of the invitation to the left side.
- Turn the inner envelope over to expose your guests’ names and insert into outer envelope.
Voila! You are ready to stamp, seal and send because you’re now “officially” getting married!